Admin Support/ Legal Support Coordinator
Global Data Center located in Staten Island seeking a Sales Support Admin with a legal background.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of (2) years’ experience supporting legal or law firm setting. Telehouse is searching for a motivated self-starter with experience in preparing correspondence, legal and contractual paperwork, and knowledge of litigation and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Great opportunity for a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and thriving environment. Candidate must also have a strong interest in continuous learning and self-development. Great opportunity for a long-term position. We offer a friendly, professional environment with competitive compensation and benefits. Looking for a team player.
Must be able to take initiative and responsibility for finding, correcting, and eliminating errors in entire sales process, positive mind set to support AEs, excellent customer interface, ability to listen to customer’s request, high proficiency in developing, maintaining, and working with Word and Excel, ability to work independently with little supervision, organizational abilities and the highest attention to detail. Must be able to effectively create and proofread documents on their own, ability to prioritize and follow through with multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
This position is responsible for all administrative functions related to the sales processes. Ensures that each new, renewed, and amended license has the correct information, and all of the necessary procedures are followed. Responsible for the generation of invoice requests for customers from information provided in licenses and from account representatives. Responsibility to keep each account representative informed of key dates and changes in a customer’s license and to ensure that client information is correct and current the company’s databases, as well as be responsible for following up with clients regarding any outstanding documentation.
Responsibilities and specific duties:
- Preparation of legal agreements and related amendments or revisions, including follow-up for timely return of executed licenses, and ensuring that new clients receive executed copies and documentation
- Serve as liaison with company’s legal counsel and partake in conference calls and procedural changes in regards to new contracts or legal template revisions.
- Initiation of license renewal negotiation with clients. Per AE’s approval, finalizing all of renewal process including legal paperwork
- Maintenance of legal license documents and license database
- Response to daily inquiries from customers and AE’s
- Bachelor’s degree in business or business law or equivalent related experience (will consider recent grads with relevant course work in lieu of experience)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
We offer a competitive salary and fully paid benefit package including:
- Fully paid medical & dental, vision
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Liberal Vacation Time
- 1st – 3rd years 15 days-prorated
- 4th – 9th years 20 days-prorated
- 10th year and after 25 days-prorated
- Thirteen paid holidays per year
- Sick Time
- World Wide Travel Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Send your resume to email@example.com