Leading global data center provider seeks a qualified Sales Director to lead the U.S sales team.
In this position the sales director will hold a key and strategic role in growing Telehouse Americas data center business in the U.S. This role will spearhead new business development and account management activities. A qualified candidate would come from a technical background and have strong relationships with customers in the Data Center Industry. He/she will be responsible for defining winning Sales strategic plans in the US, building a strong sales pipeline, and bringing in new product and service revenues
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Define and drive winning account strategy, including understanding customer requirements, defining Telehouse solution positioning and value proposition, understanding and articulating competitive counter positioning, and driving an effective account engagement plan.
- Work Closely with sales, regional channel partners, to ensure resource alignment & manage from start to closing
- Regularly update sales pipeline, revenue opportunities & other management reports (if and when necessary).
- Requires domestic travel to customers.
- Participate in sales or product updates to learn about new processes, product releases, and new solutions and value proposition of Telehouse solutions.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Solid experience in sales, business development, new market penetration and account management in the data center telecom and Datacom industries.
- Providing sales experiences and working relationships as a trusted customer advisor in the data center, web content, and cloud computing communities.
- Strong can-do attitude, work ethic and sense of humor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate. Present & influence all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We offer a competitive salary and Fully Company paid benefit package with matching 401(k) plan.
- Fully Paid Medical, Vision & Dental
- Basic Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Liberal Vacation Time
- 1st – 3rd years 15 Days-Prorated
- 4th – 9th years 20 Days-Prorated
- 10th year and after 25 Days-Prorated
- Thirteen Paid Holidays per year
- Sick Time
- Extended Sick Leave Policy
- World Wide Travel Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program