Partner with Telehouse, and get on the FAST track.
TELEHOUSE believes in delivering results to our Channel Partners and delivering them FAST.
… FAST Quotes
… FAST Response Time
… FAST Implementation
Our THINK FAST Program
Our dedicated channel account management team will ensure both you and your customers have all the tools and resources needed to make an informed decision when selecting a Data Center provider. Telehouse provides our Partners with in-depth training on site or off site to ensure your sales teams are successful. Additionally, through our THINK FAST program you can enjoy competitive compensation and Channel incentive programs that make this a lucrative partnership.
“We look forward to a partnership with Telehouse in offering our customers greater choice, reach and connectivity options in utilizing Telehouse’s global service oriented carrier neutral Data Center network,” says Ian Kieninger, CEO of Avant Communications.
The Telehouse Program is centralized out of New York City and provides Worldwide access to our network of Data Centers with over 40 data center facilities in 12 countries, Peering through our exchanges in New York (NYIIX), Los Angeles (LAIIX) and London (LINX). Our Managed IT Solutions provides a wide array of services: Network and Server Monitoring, Cloud Services, Content Delivery Networks through our acquisition of CDNetworks and Security offerings.
Advantages of our Channel Partner Program
- Competitive compensation and discount structure
- Designated Channel Account Managers to support each partner
- Pre- and post-sale technical resources and sales support
- Comprehensive training on TELEHOUSE products and services
- Field based Resources: Marketing collateral, sales aids and press release opportunities
- Co-sponsored industry and customer events to further each partner’s marketing goals and lead-generation efforts
- Opportunity to extend customer’s global footprint with one point of contact. Contact us at email@example.com
Key Advantages of Telehouse:
- Parent company KDDI, 40 billion dollar corporation – ranked in the Fortune 200 list and primary investor gives us financial stability
- A company of firsts – first Data Center built in the United States 1989 and a 25-year brand
- A pioneer in emerging markets recent expansion in China, Russia, Vietnam, and Istanbul and 48 data centers globally
- Acquisition of CDN player CDNetworks
- Higher Incentives for 90 day ramp up