Where the World's IT Gets Managedô
Peering with Telehouse America's International Internet Exchanges allows you to interconnect to multiple transit providers versus connecting individually, providing dramatic savings while offering you enhanced performance.
When peering with Telehouse, you will experience:
- Lightning-fast, powerful network-to-network connections
- Dramatic cost savings by averaging down bandwidth fees
- Optimal primary and secondary IP traffic routing options
- The opportunity to connect to one of the few IX route servers in the United States
You can cost-effectively interconnect and exchange your IP traffic at up to 10 GigE speeds minimizing transit costs, while taking advantage of
- Neutral scalable infrastructure
- IPv4 & IPv6 Protocols
- Wire-speed guaranteed
- Route server access provides highly advanced peering with multiple simultaneous network routes.
Telehouse America offers customers access to peer both publicly and privately on both coasts, providing connection points in New York (NYIIX) and Los Angeles (LAIIX).
The first is in the heart of New York City via the New York International Internet Exchange (NYIIX), which has
seamless switching fabrics at 85 10th Ave, 25 Broadway, 7 Teleport Drive, 60 Hudson St, 111 8th Ave, and 32 Avenue of the Americas.
The second is in Los Angeles International Exchange (LAIIX), which also has seamless switching fabrics
at 626 Wilshire and 1 Wilshire.
Both NYIIX and LAIIX are based on Brocade carrier class and high speed platform. Public and/or private peering via VLAN services are available. Route servers are available at both locations.
Watch our Peering 101 Webinar:
Unravel the Mystery of Peering with Fred Cannone, Sales and Marketing Director, TELEHOUSE America.