Your Consultant in Cloud Services
The magic behind the Cloud is understanding the inherent differences that exist between Public and Private Cloud, and what will be the best choice for your business.
Telehouse provides a consultative approach from a cost, security and efficiency perspective to determine which cloud services solution you need to compete. Your unique requirements demand high performance, scalability, reliability and the connectivity the Cloud can deliver.
- With failover and multi-layer redundancy, the Cloud gives you fewer downtime problems.
- With virtualization of infrastructure, the Cloud costs you less. That’s good news for small businesses and startups.
- By tapping into our top-level Public Cloud providers, you can reach across the globe in seconds.
- The Cloud allows you scale as you go. You can add servers and bandwidth whenever you need. It’s flexible and responsive.
The Cloud lets you scale
You can configure a responsive environment between servers and load balancers in minutes. Whatever Cloud Option you choose, Telehouse gives you redundancy, infrastructure, and service. As part of our Cloud Services, we’ll work with you to find the right mix of public and private cloud options that gives you maximum performance, scalability and security. Download our Cloud Services Data Sheet
- Private Cloud when information security is your biggest concern
- Public Cloud when anywhere/anytime access is critical to your business
- Hybrid Cloud when you need both—to protect data and systems but your customers need access
Public Cloud Services: Available and Reliable
Public cloud is used as a service via Internet by the users, who pay monthly fees for public cloud services.
Public cloud functions on the principle of storage demand scalability, which means it requires no hardware devices.
Established relationships with Cloud Providers
Telehouse works with every major Cloud provider, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Net Suite and thousands of others. Learn more about Cloud Interconnect
Public Cloud is accessible anywhere in the world and is instantly scalable.
- Offsite Infrastructure Multi-Tenant Shared Servers
- Shared Network
- Connects Over the Internet
- Infrastructure Belongs To Provider and Can Be Offsite
- The Best Providers Ensure the Best Security
Private Cloud Services: Control and Security
Private cloud, as the name conveys, is deployed within certain secure boundaries and is completely managed and monitored by the users working on it in a single organization.
For companies in Healthcare and Finance, who must meet PCI DSS or HIPAA compliance, private Cloud ensures a secure environment.
Guarding information and keeping it secure can push resources to the limit.
No problem. We’ve designed our Private Cloud with you in mind. You can insulate your perimeter from hacks and attacks using our dedicated cloud technology.
With a powerful array of dedicated servers, technical staff, and monitoring systems, Telehouse puts eyes are on your network so your eyes can be on business.
In private cloud fees are charged on per Gb usage along with bandwidth transfer fees.
What is cloud privacy?
- Onsite, Privately Shared Servers
- Custom Tenant
- Internet, Fiber and Private Network Connections
- Unlimited Scalability
- Superior Level Performance
- Confidential Information and Core Systems
Hybrid Cloud Services: Security and Access
Combine the privacy you need for sensitive data protection and management, while offering pay as you go applications and silos.
We’ve designed our Hybrid Cloud solution to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, while granting you the global responsiveness you need to operate your business.
With a powerful array of dedicated servers, technical staff, and monitoring systems, Telehouse gives you precision and security and the access you need to operate your business worldwide.
Consult a Cloud Expert
We know Cloud. An experienced Telehouse consultant can work with your team to design the perfect solution for your business.Contact us today