Bilingual Japanese Staff Accountant
International data center located in Staten Island seeking a Bilingual Japanese Staff Accountant to join our Finance Department. A motivated self-starter with experience in accounting. Seeking a candidate who can multitask, is extremely organized, detail oriented, able to handle large volumes of work and able to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively and operate in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where priorities often change. Candidate must be able to reconcile records, cross reference tracking, know aspects of Accounts Receivable, sales, and cash, within the Finance Department. Maintain customer accounts and perform related work assignments as directed by Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting or equivalent related experience (will consider recent grads with relevant course work in lieu of experience)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral formats to perform all functions related to this position.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data/reports in order to make recommendations regarding company performance
- Reporting to Japan
- Assist in New Customer Setup in Accounting System
- Day to Day accounting operations
- Create daily cash management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be detailed oriented and organized and possess excellent analytical skills
We offer a competitive salary and fully paid benefit package.
- Fully Paid Medical & Dental & Vision
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Liberal Vacation Time
- 1st – 3rd years 15 Days-Prorated
- 4th – 9th years 20 Days-Prorated
- 10th year and after 25 Days-Prorated
- Thirteen Paid Holidays per year
- Sick Time
- World Wide Travel Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Send your resume to email@example.com