About Telehouse Istanbul
Telehouse Istanbul, in partnership with Teknotel, is one of the first true carrier neutral facilities in the Turkish Data Center market and located on the Asian side of The Bosphorus. It is situated in the growing trade center area of Kozyata ı right next to the Metro Station. Telehouse Istanbul offers uninterrupted power supply, superior security & multiple choices of connectivity.
Data Center Infrastructure
Customers can opt for 1U colocation to full racks for their own servers.
Customers who may not require buying their own equipment may prefer to use the server leasing alternative – any choice of colocation service can be taken with leased equipment.
Virtual Private Server:
For customers who are willing to share servers to accommodate their applications. Clients can benefit from the cost saving opportunities of our Virtual Private Server service.
Data Center Specifications
- Standard power to each cabinet is 4KW – maximum power available of 4.8 KW
- N+1 redundant standby generators
- Standby generators with a maximum of 48 hours autonomy at full capacity
- N+1 redundant UPS with a maximum of 30 minutes autonomy at full capacity
- 2 Smart PDUs to each cabinet from different power distribution panels
Air Conditioning & Cooling:
- N 1 Close Control Air Conditioning Units (Gas)
- Room Air Conditioning Units (RACUs) provide room temperature at 75.2˚F (±2) and humidity at 50% (±20%)
- Hot aisle/cold aisle zone design
- 19-inch raised ﬂoor design with airﬂow space to provide the most efficient cooling
- The In-room units to provide full function, closed control air conditioning with cooling, humidity and de-humidification control
- Telehouse Istanbul, with its ‘Carrier Neutral’ access features, offers an operator independent infrastructure to internet service providers (ISPs), carriers, application developers (ASPs) and corporations/organizations. Telehouse Istanbul incorporates terrestrial (optical ﬁbre) overseas access via 3 different operators, satellite internet access via 2 different platforms and point-to-point infrastructure access via 4 different operators.
- Carriers are able to provide point to point connectivity via dark ﬁbre/Metro Ethernet/satellite to clients at Telehouse Istanbul. Due to the widespread network and point-to-point connections provided from the infrastructures of different operators, it is possible both to connect to the Data Center on a failsafe basis and to provide uninterrupted access.
Fire Detection & Suppression:
- The Data Center area is ﬁtted with a fully addressable double layered ﬁre detection system that monitors both under ﬂoor area and the room itself
- Local detection and intervention capability. i.e. Data Center space is separated into distinct areas so the speciﬁc location of a problem will be shown on our systems
- FM200 gas automated ﬁre extinguishing system, which diminishes heat physically by absorbing heat energy. It is designed to protect electronic equipment and as well as being safe to human health
- Dry sprinkler ﬁre detection system installed throughout the Data Center to meet local standards for safety with very early smoke detection alarms (VESDA) installed throughout the facility
- Fire-resistant inflammable calcium-sulphate flooring throughout Data Center
- The ﬁre detection and suppression system is designed to minimize any possible disruption and to ensure that minor problems remain localized
- Independent client card identification access system
- Secure & monitored single-person point of entry, physically guarded 24/7 and integrated digital video camera surveillance
- Secure access procedures to ensure that only customers’ nominated staff or visitors gain authorized access whenever they require
- Full CCTV coverage of the perimeter, common areas and Data Center facilities
- The experienced and dynamic Network Operations Center (NOC) staff of Telehouse Istanbul are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to monitor and solve problems in the shortest possible time
- All customer questions and requests, which may be received via telephone, online support, web form or e-mail, are recorded in our ticketing system and our customers are able to follow the status of their ticket online with their specific username and password
- Hosting: Our professional hosting service is provided to corporate/individual customers on Telehouse Istanbul servers for their website and e-mail hosting needs
- Domain: Domain registration and related services are provided as a complementary service to hosting centre services
- Other: SLA – Service Level Agreement, Back-Up, SaaS, Disaster Recovery Services, Remote Hands, 24/7 Technical Support, Monitoring and Periodical Reporting
Request a Facility Tour
Visit our Telehouse Istanbul Data Center to experience one of the first true carrier neutral facilities in the Turkish Data Center market.Take a Tour