THINK NEXT to Stay Ahead of The Curve
The rise of big data in the education field and shifting trends has created new demands for technology among Universities today.
The enrollment of distance students continue to grow in the US proportionate to the rise of online and e-learning programs being rolled out and more widely accepted by prospective students. Institutions realize the success of their online programs are dependent on the Internet and the infrastructure supporting it.
Today, IT departments are consistently being tasked with sourcing out new technology to stay ahead of the curve while still keeping costs low.
Here are the ways Telehouse can provide value to the Education Sector
- Peering through NYIIX or LAIIX
- Colocation (shared and dedicated space)
- Security (vulnerability and threat management)
- Content Delivery Network Services
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Programs
- Hardware and Maintenance programs through our Global Partnerships
- 24 X7 Security
“EVERYONE at Telehouse was EXCEPTIONALLY helpful and accommodating at the 85 Tenth install. We are looking forward to our continued relationship with Telehouse.”
– Jake Holmquist, CIO Manhattan College