Data Facilities Manager
Global data center with locations in New York and Los Angeles, seeks an experienced facilities manager with at least 5 years’ experience in building maintenance and operations. Will develop and coordinate facility programs, schedule shift staff, plan PM’s, and track vendor performance and maintenance of HVAC and electrical power systems. Must be experienced with diesel generators and UPS systems. Must have excellent managerial, communication and computer skills, along with the ability to read blueprints and respond to mission critical situations. A 4 year degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required.
- Facility manager is responsible for managing maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities.
- The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
- Facility manager oversees the building grounds of the organization, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. Manager oversees engineers and custodial staff.
- Devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people and organization.
- A 4 year degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required.
- Be an experienced facilities manager with at least 5years experience in building maintenance and operations.
- Be experienced with diesel generators and UPS systems.
- Current NYC refrigeration ticket is a plus
- Have excellent managerial, communication and computer skills.
- Have the ability to read blueprints and respond to mission critical situations.
- Must be willing to travel 20-30% of the time
We offer a competitive salary and fully paid benefit package.
- Fully Paid Medical & Dental & Vision
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life & LTD Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Liberal Vacation Time
- 1st – 3rd years 15 Days-Prorated
- 4th – 9th years 20 Days-Prorated
- 10th year and after 25 Days-Prorated
- Thirteen Paid Holidays per year
- Sick Time
- World Wide Travel Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program