Los Angeles Colocation and Data Center
Telehouse Los Angeles Data Center
Located in the center of Los Angeles hi-tech district, the Los Angeles Data Center is a gateway for connectivity from the United States to Asia. Customers have their choice of connectivity from a vast array of connectivity carriers. The Los Angeles Data Center, also known as 626W, is home to the NYIIX Peering Exchange (NY, LA and PA)
The explosive growth of the Chinese and Indian economies make it a key Internet exchange point for companies to increase their reach in the Pac Rim strategic business theater. In addition, 626W is zero-mile distance from the One Wilshire carrier hotel. We offer dark fiber connectivity to that site.
Startups to global enterprise have made Telehouse their Los Angeles colocation partner. We provide you with the power-protection, security, environmental controls, connectivity and team of onsite experts to support your needs for managed data center services.
Our Los Angeles colocation data center, like all of our data center in Los Angeles, operates with N+1 redundancy on all of our power sources backed by our UPS and PDU systems to protect your servers against outages. State-of-the-art cooling systems complete the infrastructure protecting your servers.
Security is always prioritized with multiple methods and technologies for secure customer authorized access and state-of-the-art facility security monitoring and fire suppression systems.
You can have someone on-site to manage your equipment or, alternatively, utilize Telehouse America’s on-site managed services support.
You’ve got countless options that deliver all the benefits of being located in our dedicated Los Angeles colocation facility ranging from shared colocation to a dedicated data center suite.
Data Center Infrastructure
The Telehouse Los Angeles Data Center offers common (full or partial racks) or caged colocation space.
Data Center Specifications
- Commercial power capacity: 665kVA
- One static UPS: 500kVA, N+1
- One diesel generator: 1@1000kVA
- Battery capacity: 15 minutes at full load
- Diesel fuel reserve: 48 hours at full load
- Redundant cooling
Air Conditioning & Cooling:
- Redundant, 24-hour cooling operation
- Carrier-neutral; no monthly cross-connect fees
- Many premier key carriers/ISPs capable of meeting any telecom needs
- Two diverse external fiber routes
- Transport capability (dark fiber) to One Wilshire
- Single DSR-IDF (Meet-Me-Room)
- Home to NYIIX with access to One Wilshire; gateway to the Pacific Rim
- 24/7 customer access
Fire Detection & Suppression:
- Smoke alarms and pre-action sprinklers as fire extinguishing system in place
- Two security perimeters: 24/7 building security and Telehouse’s security on site
- Key card access throughout the entire facility; biometric capable
- Video surveillance (within the facility)
- Photo ID required for site access
- 24/7 access to authorized customer personnel; access lists
Request a Facility Tour
Visit our Telehouse Los Angeles Data Center to experience our colocation services first-hand.Take a tour